Location: Rosslyn, VA
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: 3 to 20+ years
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Related Categories: IT - Internet/Web Development, IT - Software Development
Dakota Consulting, Inc. is a growing company that provides innovative business, IT, scientific research, and cybersecurity services to federal and commercial customers. Dakota’s objective is to provide services that meets customers’ needs and exceeds their expectations. Our core values include honesty, a commitment to exceptional customer service, and providing a respectful, fun, challenging, and learning place of employment. We are actively recruit for dedicated, technically competent individuals and partners that are self-motivated while performing exceptionally well in a collaborative team effort. Dakota’s headquarters are in Silver Spring, MD. This position will be a hybrid role working up to 3 days onsite in Rosslyn, Virginia.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you will support a federal customer to perform mission critical functions within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Responsibilities including system integrations, custom code development, 3rd-party application API integration. This candidate collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to meet changing business requirements and mission needs. This role also plays an important function of gathering business requirements, testing, developing and implementing changes.
- Participate in daily scrums and collaborative design/brainstorm sessions
- Configure out-of-the-box work flows and create/maintain custom workflows
- Configure application related fields, forms, views, email notifications, acceptance roles and access controls
- Integrate with third party systems/applications via APIs
- Build reports, dashboards and views
- Administer the instance including the delegation of groups, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Participate in internal and customer meetings identify unique use cases for the Dynamics platform
- Rapidly prototype new solutions to demonstrate Dynamics capabilities to our clients
- 3+ years of experience in developing on Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Experience and programming knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms; primarily Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Good Programming skills in C#
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
- Able to understand the day-to-day operational needs of customers and identify areas for improvement in business processes and propose solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as
Qualified applicants please submit resume to email@example.com or HR Manager, Dakota Consulting, Inc., 1110 Bonifant Street, Suite 310, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Dakota Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/M/F/Vet/Disability